With a team of 19 supervisors, 1 QA analyst, and 200 agents receiving 1,300 calls per day, Alcon Laboratories was looking for a solution that gave them speech analytics insights, a data-informed QM process, and the ability to improve agent performance & coaching.
- PCI and credit card information redaction
- Defining a data-informed QM process
- Improving incorporation of core values (branding, call etiquette, customer experience)
- Agent performance and coaching programs
- Metadata restrictions: Alcon needed to find a vendor that could ingest all metadata.
Biggest challenge with former vendor
- Transcription accuracy was 60-70%, meaning that data couldn’t be used to inform business decisions with high fidelity.
- Fast implementation and time to value
- Better transcription accuracy out of the box
- 100% analysis of customer interactions
- Reducing services from three to a single platform
- Ongoing customer support and professional services
“Right out of the box, Observe.AI’s transcription accuracy was better than what we saw during the 18-month relationship we had with our previous vendor. And it’s only continued to improve over time.”
—Casey Headden, Manager of Reporting & Analytics, Alcon Laboratories
- AI-powered keyword monitoring, or’ Moments,’ inform data-driven performance feedback
- High evaluations output with 1:150 QA-to-Agent ratio
- More transparent QA evaluation process
- Tighter feedback loops with agents that contributed to 15% increase in NPS scores