Voice analytics in a call center is the process of using voice recognition, natural language processing (NLP), and other AI services to record voice calls, translate speech to text, and analyze the conversations.
Voice analytics software also identifies emotions and intent of the speaker by studying their audio patterns. These aspects makes a voice analytics software a useful tool for contact centers. Quality analysts gain deep insights into customer needs and also use it for monitoring agent performance.
Deploying a voice analytics software is incredibly beneficial for any contact center. With proper and targeted use, companies can resolve even the trickiest issues very quickly. On a side note, contact center AI uses automatic speech recognition and natural language processing (NLP) to transcribe and analyze 100% agent interactions.
1. Ensures regulatory compliance: By identifying the use of specific keywords in the transcripts, voice analytics monitors process adherence and compliance for individual agents.
2. Gauges agent performance: Voice analytics software gauges aspects like sentiment and hold times providing insights into the quality of an agent.
3. Analyses response to new policies: The tone of voice of a customer’s questions and their general responses aids in assessing the effectiveness of let’s say, a new brand campaign or change in company policy.
4. Records complaints: Voice analytics highlights reasons behind customers unhappiness and provides solutions to fix their problems.
5. Find new product ideas: If there’s a demand for new products and services, voice analytics can scan customer perspectives using speech and tone analysis.
6. Edge over competition: Analyzing customer responses or complaints is useful in determining competitor strategy.
7. Cost effective: Reliance on voice analysis negates the need for managers and quality assurance teams to manually perform transcription tasks, saving massive amount of time and costs incurred by the company
Voice analytics reduces the manual work of a QA and ensures high accuracy, speed and increased efficiency. With a speech to text software with excellent transcription accuracy, it can be a game changer for any contact center and an edge over your competitors in building a world class customer experience.